Waterfoot 4* Seafront Apartments + free wi-fi
The Waterfoot Apartments have the most fabulous location. On the seafront, only meters from the beach and only a five minute stroll along the promenade to the Royal County Down Golf course. If you stay in July you might catch Tiger Woods or Rory McElroy and a few others playing a few practice rounds on the links before going to the British Open.
Waterfoot B2 Apartment is a beautiful, luxurious and spacious three bedroom, ground floor apartment with a spacious terrace that has breathtaking views over Newcastle Bay and the Mourne Mountains.
It is a fully equipped and beautifully presented 4* facility and very much "home from home." The apartment offers a fabulous waterfront setting, with unrestricted views out to sea. It is close to the shops, cafes, restaurants and coastal walks, such as Newcastle’s new promenade and, of course, is only metres from the beach. This apartment is in the exclusive Waterfoot complex in the centre of Newcastle. Royal County Down Golf Club is only a few minutes walk away. The property comprises of a large open plan living area, a kitchen and dining area, leading out to a spacious terrace( with loungers, patio table and chairs) two double rooms (master has en-suite) and a twin room. The apartment sleeps 6 . There is a luxury bathroom and tasteful furnishings throughout the entire property. This apartment is new and modern and it offers comfort and relaxation in abundance as well as a superb location. Wonderful for a relaxing break any time of year.
- On the sea-front – spectacular views of the mountains and the bay.
- Convenient to all local amenities – shops, restaurants, pool, parks, golf, fishing, horseriding, etc - all available locally
- Open-plan spacious luxury apartment
- Gas central heating, instant hot water- for a full list of appliances visit the Discover Northern Ireland web-site
- Private car parking in the complex
- Spacious terrace/patio overlooking the mountains, Shimna river, promenade and bay – wonderful for breakfast or any time of day!
- Fantastic views over the whole area
Click on the link below - this will take you to Tripadvisor - here you can find more info and photos of B2 and check availability on the calendar. There are also more reviews here - so - check it out!
You can also find B2 Waterfoot on Facebook!! Not a great deal of information has been added on this yet - we are still trying to work it all out!! - it is all very new but do take a look. It will be updated over the next few weeks. If you have stayed with us and have some fab photos or comments please feel free to add them to these Facebook pages.